It’s gasketed and finished to stand up to the marine environment, and all functions can be operated using the supplied remote wireless joystick control and Master Controller (up to three remote controllers may be installed), or via our new joystick control or weatherproof micro-remote.
- Internal elevation mechanism provides pitch control of spotlight beam; protects elevation mechanism from weather
- Includes fingertip remote wireless joystick control; up to three remote wireless joystick control units may be installed on system; surface/flush mount options included
- Joystick control optional for high response, rugged and illuminated
- Proportional-Speed Joystick allows speed and direction are controlled by a joystick.
- Electric Beam-Size focus can be widened and narrows electrically, through a continuous spectrum.
- Unrestricted 360° motion with slip-rings provide continuous, 360° horizontal motion and no stop points.
- Upside-down mount is optional and saves space!
- Optional micro-remotes available for operation from anywhere on board
- Rugged triple-primed and sealed, marine grade aluminum housing
- XRCiZ™ feature rotates and moves light assembly every 30 days from activation to keep all bearing surfaces free of corrosion and all electrical contacts functional
- Salt water-resistant construction with nylon and phenolic washers, aluminized stainless steel screws with insulating lubricant
- Wiring harness included
- Twin 35W, Metal Halide HID lamps provide over 500k CD each and 1 million effective CD when combine