YachtEZ Import is a new generation of Yacht Sales and Management Company where service is the optimum force guiding our public appreciation and overall business success. Our mission is to be a fine-tuned service company focusing on specific client need in the selection of the perfect yacht and complete overall customer satisfaction in the care and management of each individual yacht under our care. We do not simply sell the boat, and wave from the dock…”good-bye,” that is not our style nor company reputation, we follow our clients and make sure they are safe, vessel sound, and on the water.
DOWNTIME is the dread of any Owner, so please understand we at YachtEZ are boaters and we understand Owner’s concerns and problems, we are your partner and that means as less downtime as possible, our promise to our Owners/partners. Being a certified distributor for YACHT GROUP Products, we take very serious the quality products we recommend and install on both new and retrofit boats we set programs for owners from the buidling stage to the finish and retrofit stages of both owned and trade vessels.
YachtEZ Group has entered into an agreement with LuMech LLC, an existing secured service yard on the Miami River in Miami, FL for continued work on all of our vessels new and PreLoved so that we can expand our services to include all repair and product retrofit installation for our owners and company inventory. The yard is located on the east side of the Miami River, the old Campeones Boat Yard at 600 NW 7th Avenue, Miami, FL 33136, Our facility has about a 100′ of water dockage with rental slips on the Miami River north side, just south of the 42nd street boat ramp for ease of use and transport to our facllity for out of water service. With the yard used for repair and retrofit, owners can rest assured that they have a place to work ont their boats with capable staff that are all boaters and boat builders themselves so we know the importance.
Now our owners and future owners can have the luxury of the best outside providers and in-house tech’s to maintain their ultimate possession. We now have over 100ft of water dockage on the river and the 42nd Street boat ramp to assist in our efforts to be able to keep your prized yachts running with as little down time as possible. We still will maintain our affiliation with the repair yards on the river in Fort Lauderdale, but this new permanent location for us in downtown Miami will be invaluable to our customers and to our company. We have 24-hour video surveillance behind locked iron gates, patrolled by the Miami Police Marine Patrol to safeguard your boats to the ultimate degree. With our night vision cameras, look at your boat day or after hours on your cell phone to know what is happening and when, looking at live action on your computer or cell phone screen….ANYTIME Day or Night. Security behind high locked gates with day and night continued video survellance, leaves little for any boat owner to worry about.
YachtEZ Import begins with sales, and follows with ongoing full service, and direct supply of all boat installed and related parts and service, with shipping to boat or home port worldwide, customs clearance included. Any locat sales or import tax and duty is the responsibility of client, but we get you what you need, get it there, and fast. We not only sell the YACHT GROUP line of safety and survellance products, but service and install onsite.
YachtEZ Import’s own Service Department[ hereafter referred to as COMPANY] is the backbone of our company, and we are supported with their attention to detail and their application of in-depth preventative maintenance programs, to keep our clients trouble free … on the water rather than in the yard. We have electricians, riggers, and a full service department that will travel, all we need is your inquiry and description of problem, then let us do our magic. We will provide you with an estimate, and with retainer deposit to draw against for parts, travel expenses, and shipping, our tech’s will be there to solve your problem, or we will find someone local that is capable and dependable. We are boaters, we know that boats move, and you cannot always be in a place where service and repair is easy or even done, so we do not leave you, we get there, and solve the problem. Owner and company are partners ongoing through full agreed time as defined in signed agreement as defined herein. All maintenance and service is by and through our in-house warehouse and mobile home port service provider at Robert’s Marine Service, 5816 Plunkett Street, Hollywood, FL 33023.
YachtEZ will guarantee a 24-HOUR response time to acknowledge owner report and will schedule tech for service.
FOR NEW BOAT OWNERS WITH MANUFACTURERS NEW BOAT WARRANTY [please see YachtEZ WARRNTY page for complete definition and requirements as agreed to and in association with shipyard ( http://yachtez.com/services/ )] :
- Representing manufacturers with a full blanket warranty as defined in their owner’s manual
- Establishing an account where COMPANY will take 3% of our own profit margin and since it is our own company money from purchase, establish an interest baring savings account to pay any service technician necessary to fix any defined warranty repair so that there is no wait time for owner to have down time waiting for repair to his vessel. Since there is a 30-day shipyard obligation to pay for repairs under manufacturer’s’ warranty, we take from the savings account associated with that HIN only and pay tech’s upon completion of repair. When shipyard pays the outstanding invoice, the account is replenished with the funds to keep account fluid. At end of warranty period, account will be closed and full account balance is COMPANY funds and dispersed to company assets unless an extended company warranty is agreed upon between Owner and COMPANY. BE ADVISED – This is an AFTER-MARKET AGREEMENT, Shipyard has no responsibility in this, and full agreement as defined by COMPANY is between YachtEZ and Owner SOLELY. Shipyard has no liability in said After-Market Agreement.
- Extended vessel warranty can be purchased by Owner by and through COMPANY and a separate contract between parties will be filed and binding to Owner and COMPANY SOLELY.
- Preventative maintenance programs for vessels are available and can be implemented upon Owner request.
NEW PRELOVED VESSEL MAINTENANCE AGREEMENT:
To achieve our goal, we provide each client with:
- Personalized consultant assignment for analyzing your boating requirements targeting specific vessels for purchase or charter
- Engines, parts, generators, A/C, all installed on-board systems and pumps, in purchasing, supply, and delivery, with individual service and installation upon request
- Yacht management, detail services, and overall security as an ongoing assurance program for trouble free boating
- Complete charter services
- 12 month Florida and the surrounding Caribbean boating package
- Mediterranean and Adriatic cruising package
- Vessel transatlantic transport, delivery, safe-haven harbor with docking, and accommodations
- Vacation packages with contracted partner chains for hotel, airline, and leisurely activity group with full client access
- Full local and long distance moving and transport capabilities
- Destination assistance in formatting, plotting, running, and dockage
- Full national and international documentation assistance
- Design, Art, and Lettering done on premises by in-house studio
- Fully documented per vessel yearly preventative maintenance program
- Full vessel provisioning from stored client data base
- Full outfitting for chartered excursions or game fishing
- Interior design, fabrication, and furnishing
- Pickup to and from airport
- Chauffeur services available for all related activities in the South Florida area
- Resale contract
YachtEZ Import will provide you in writing the provisions listed above for sale or charter. We are committed to serving your needs. Your satisfaction is guaranteed, and we will provide client references and accredited supplier information upon request.