New arrival… can it be more Down-Home MIAMI than this?
- Engine 300 YAMAHA/Fuel Type:
- Single / Gas/Petrol
- Located In:
- Miami, FL
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- $ 89,975US
Just in this 2012 Contender 25 is turnkey and ready to go!
This Contender has been babied, always stored with full canvas fitted protective cover, and lift kept at all times, is a family boat and owned by an avid family man who has made this boat safe and outfitted with only the best equipment for his young family to learn the open water and bay like they are fish. From Babes-In-Floats come Sand-Bar Professionals where learned experience into marine adulthood comes in Miami Style and Family Tradition.
A boat with this much care is rare, but when a family does it all together, then Love-has-a-way of making the whole picture right. All the seat cushions have been removed from the boat each time and kept indoors so they look like new, no sun-chaffing on the upholstery or gelcoat cracking from weather hardship and undue exposure and unnecessary neglect.
The coaming bolsters show very light wear from the sun.
- Hullsides are ice blue with a dark blue boot stripe.
- Yamaha 300 V-6 power with only 150 hours and warranty until 2018. The 200 hour service was done recently even though hours are only 150. Fantastic fuel mileage and seller says he has had the boat to 50mph.
- Forward seating
- Foldable / Removable rear seating
- Deluxe oversized t-top with light blue canvas Sunbrella top
- Full Fitted boat cover
- Extra battery
- Raw and fresh water washdowns
- Garmin 5212 Touchscreen Display
- Raymarine VHF
- Fusion radio with 4 speakers
- Porta Potty